Use this tab to manage your invoice payments records. Note that payments made using Bambora via Brisk Invoicing will reflect in Bambora's back office but not the other way around. New Payment button
Click this button to open the New Payment window. Customer
Choose a customer from the pull down list to find the unpaid invoices of the customer. Method
Select the method of the payment to apply. Date
Select the payment date. Reference Number (Optional)
Enter a reference number for this payment. This is an optional field. Total Payment Amount
Enter the amount of the payment to apply. Invoice Number
Enter an invoice number to apply the payment to. Date Due
Select the payment due date. Invoice Total
The Total amount of the invoice. Amount Due
The total amount of payment due to the customer. Amount Applied
The amount of the payment to apply. Amount applied to invoices can be edited by clicking in the 'Amount Applied' cell corresponding to the selected invoice. Apply Payment Checkbox
Check this box to apply the payment for the selected invoice. Unapplied Amount Remaining
This is an uneditable field, which gets automatically updated. This displays the amount of payment not applied to the customer's payment. Create Payment(if available)
Click this button to record the payment. You can print, email, or apply payment to it later, if needed. Save Payment (if available)
Click this button to record the changes made on this window. Another Payment
This is useful when you are entering multiple payments. Click this button to record the payment entered on the current window, and to quickly clear the input fields for another payment without having to close and open the window again. Cancel
Click this button to ignore the changes made on this window.
Top bar and left menu bar
- Search and Filter:
- Period: Select a date period from this drop-down menu, and click 'Search' button to view the record list from the selected period.
- Start: Select or enter a start date if you want to view the record list from a custom date period.
- End: Select or enter a end date if you want to view the record list from a custom date period.
- Keyword: Enter a search keyword if you want to further filter the list.
- Search button: You must click this button to filter the record list for the specified period or search keyword.
- Date: The date the invoice was created.
- Payment Number: This number is automatically generated by Brisk Invoice. Click on the link to download the record as a PDF file.
- Customer: The customer's name.
- Method: The payment method used for the payment to customer.
- Invoice Number: This is the number that was given to the invoice when it was created.
- Payment Reference: A reference number that can be used for documentation needs.
- Amount: The amount of payment paid to the customer.
- Unapplied Amount: The amount of the payment that has not been applied to an invoice.
- Action: You can perform the following actions to the customer's entry.
- Edit: Click this button to edit the currently selected customer record.
- Receipt PDF: Save a payment receipt as a PDF file on your computer. This contains items details of each invoice.
- Email: Select this option to email payment receipt or payment statement.
- Delete: To delete customer records, click this button on the customers you wish to remove from the list.
Click here to open help manual for top bar and left menu bar.