Use this tab to manage your item records.
Click on the New Item button to open the New Item window. Item Code
Enter the code for the item. Description
Enter a description of the item. Unit Value
Enter the cost of the item. Tax
Select the type of tax to apply to orders of this item. Create Item (if available)
Click this button to record the item. Save Item (if available)
Click this button to record the changes made on this window. Cancel
Click this button to ignore the changes made on this window.
Top bar and left menu bar
- Search and Filter:
- Keyword: Enter a search keyword if you want to further filter the list.
- Search button: You must click this button to filter the record list for the search keyword.
- Item Code: A unique short (but memorable) code that was given to this item.
- Description: The full description of the item.
- Tax: The type of tax that is applied to orders of this item
- Value: This is the price of one of the item.
- Edit: Click on the pencil icon to open the Edit Item window and edit the following.
- Delete: To delete items, click this button on the items you wish to remove from the list.
Click here to open help manual for top bar and left menu bar.